Times are Eastern Daylight Savings Time
11:30 am Registration
12:00 pm Dancing for all levels commences
- Premier Jig
- Intermediate Hornpipe
- Beginner/Novice Lilt
- Primary PDB & PDB & Highcuts
- Premier Highland Laddie
- Fling Beg/Novice/Primary/Int/Premier
- Sword Beg/Novice/Primary/Int
- Seann Truibhas Premier/Beg/Nov/Int
- Choreography Solos
- Choreography Groups
- The competition will be conducted following S.O.B.H.D. rules. The judge’s decision is final. Dancers must present 2019 registration card to compete.
- First to enter shall be last to dance. The number of entries will determine age groupings.
- Competitors not ready when their event is called will be disqualified from that dance.
- Dancers must be in costume to accept awards. Trophy awarded to the highest point winner in each age group. No trophy awarded to the primary level. Medals awarded at the judge's discretion. Trophy for Most Promising Beginner, Novice and Intermediate Dancers.
- Cash awards for all premier dancers, choreography and dancer of the day! There will be a dance off for dancer of the day—4 step Highland Fling.
- $1 from each entry goes to support the dancers, teachers and judges of MW FUSTA
- * No Field Entries Accepted *
- Primary $20.00
- Beginner/Novice/Intermediate $25.00
- Premier $35.00
- Premier Solo Choreography $25.00
- Group Choreography $40.00
- Late Fee if postmarked after 8/15/20 $10.00
No Refunds after August 15, 2020. Admin fee of $5 will be deducted from refunds before 8/15/20.
Payments can be made by PayPal and Entries can be emailed to [email protected]